Wine courses & tastings
Dive in to local and international wine tastings and accessible wine courses.
Register your interest by email: email@example.com
Keen to do a tasting or course?
Please email the contact form below or: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's what you can learn...
* How to taste wine - key information
* How to decipher information wine bottles
* How to choose the best wine on a shoestring budget
* How to understand wine from its appearance, aromas and flavours
* Learn why names of wines do not always include the grape variety on the label
* How to get the most out of every glass of wine
* How to make the most of lower priced wines
* Glasses, decanters, spittoons, corks and screw caps - what, why and key information
What these courses are based on
My wine tastings and courses are based on 28 years experience in wine writing, wine education, wine judging and hosting tastings for Regional Wines & Spirits, the NZ School of Food & Wine, Lincoln University wine students and private wine tastings.
The knowledge I have gained over this time and from wine qualifications is underpinned with extensive experience in wine tasting. I have the Wine & Spirit Education Trust Level 4 Diploma, the highest qualification from the English based WSET and a globally recognised qualification.